Herobrine Plugin support for 1.13

Get Help with Using Herobrine
Lord

Herobrine Plugin support for 1.13

Post by Lord »

Hi, do you have plans on adding 1.13 support for Herobrine plugin?
Happy new year btw
David B
Site Admin

Re: Herobrine Plugin support for 1.13

Post by David B »

Hello,

I do have plans to add support for 1.13, but at the moment, I have run in to an issue that has prevented further progress and I have not been able to receive the assistance I need to complete the project.

Here is a post I made about the issue in the Herobrine resource thread on the Spigot forums: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/herobr ... st-3265748
Hello everyone,

Thank you to all of you for continuing to wait patiently for news on porting the plugin to 1.13. For those of you wondering about how the update is progressing, work is progressing, but I have run in to an issue that I am unsure of how to fix. I have posted a request for assistance here. If anyone has any suggestions on how I may go about resolving the issue or would like to submit a pull request to the repository with a fix for the issue, I would be grateful.
Here is the post requesting help that I made in the development section of the Spigot forums: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/handli ... 13.353426/
I am attempting to update a my plugin to support Spigot 1.13, but I am running in to some issues with doing so that I cannot figure out how to fix. The error that I am receiving pertains to the following line of code:

Code: Select all

instance = new CustomEntityRegistry(EntityTypes.b);
The error is:

Code: Select all

b cannot be resolved or is not a field
Here is the file which the error is occurring in: https://bitbucket.org/David-B/herobrine ... istry.java (line 36)

I have done some research in to how custom entities are supposed to be handled on Spigot 1.13, but I have not really found anything that I understand or can implement to fix the issue at hand.
Unfortunately, until I can get this issue resolved, development of Herobrine for Spigot 1.13 is effectively suspended. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while this matter is worked out. If you are willing and able to contribute to fixing the issue, I would be grateful.

Best wishes and Happy New Year to as well.

David
luizrgc

Post by luizrgc »

Hi David, sorry for the inconvenience, were you able to solve the problem that was preventing you from continuing development? (my English is a bit rusty because I'm from Brazil, lol, sorry).
I would very much like to have your plugin working on my server 1.13 <3
CoffeetipM8

Post by CoffeetipM8 »

Hi! Could you possibly at least fix up the 1.12.2 issues? I'm stuck with the issue of Herobrine not moving in the world at all. He's stuck at 0, -20, 0 co-ordinates.
David B
Site Admin

Post by David B »

luizrgc wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 pm Hi David, sorry for the inconvenience, were you able to solve the problem that was preventing you from continuing development? (my English is a bit rusty because I'm from Brazil, lol, sorry).
I would very much like to have your plugin working on my server 1.13 <3
CoffeetipM8 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:54 pm Hi! Could you possibly at least fix up the 1.12.2 issues? I'm stuck with the issue of Herobrine not moving in the world at all. He's stuck at 0, -20, 0 co-ordinates.
Hello to both of you. I apologize for the delayed response. I am currently working on several other personal projects in addition to having lots going on in my personal life and have not given Herobrine much attention lately, but I am hoping to soon. Ideally, I am hoping to put out a release for both 1.13 and 1.14 soon.