Herobrine AI Issues

Get Help with Using Herobrine
Metalblackout

Herobrine AI Issues

Post by Metalblackout »

Hello, I run your Herobrine plugin on my server. While on the server, he sits at the position 0x -20y 0z and doesnt move unless he's haunting/attacking someone. When on walking mode, he still sits there. Also, the totem does not work. I am using Herobrine v1.7.1. Could you potentially offer any assistance? Thank you in advance
David B
Site Admin

Re: Herobrine AI Issues

Post by David B »

Hello Metalblackout,

I apologize for not answering sooner. I haven't been on the forums for a few days, so I was not aware that there was new post.

The two issues you are experiencing with the plugin go back to when I took the plugin over, and I have just never taken the time to fix them. Thank you for reminding me of this issue. I will make an effort to look in to finally fixing this at some point, but as of late, I have been rather busy and haven't had time to dedicate to the project.

~ David
ChitterChatter_

Post by ChitterChatter_ »

Has this issue been resolved?

It's the month of Halloween now, having this plugin on our servers would be fun! :)
David B
Site Admin

Post by David B »

ChitterChatter_ wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am Has this issue been resolved?

It's the month of Halloween now, having this plugin on our servers would be fun! :)
I am sorry, but this issue has not been resolved yet. I have been very busy with school work even during the weekends, and have not had the time to look in to this just yet. I haven't forgotten about it though.
Alexpell99

Post by Alexpell99 »

Has this ever been fixed? I downloaded the 1.14.4 version, installed it and Herobrine remains at the position 0x -20y 0z and doesnt move unless he's haunting/attacking someone. Him not moving is kind of a bummer since it really kills the feeling of being stalked.
David B
Site Admin

Post by David B »

Alexpell99 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:41 am Has this ever been fixed? I downloaded the 1.14.4 version, installed it and Herobrine remains at the position 0x -20y 0z and doesnt move unless he's haunting/attacking someone. Him not moving is kind of a bummer since it really kills the feeling of being stalked.
This issue remains as one that I have yet to fix properly. Lately, the number of much higher-priority bugs caused by the major changes that 1.13+ brought have made this less important, but it is still on the table as something to work on. I have managed to implement a fix to the problem, but it was so crude and caused other problems that I decided to not release it. It will likely take more digging through the (not-so-clear) Spigot API to figure out how to properly fix the problem.