Herobrine API

Get Help with Using Herobrine
rocologo

Herobrine API

Post by rocologo »

Hi David

I would like to hook into Herobrine so that the player can detect when a player kills one of the three npc's or Herobrine himself.

I need two methods to do so:

1) public static boolean isHerobrine(Entity entity) which returns true if the entity is Herobrine or one of your npc's

2) public static string getHerobrineType(Entity entity) which returns a string with the name / type of the killed entity (This could also be an enum if you prefer that?)

Im allready able to hook into your plugin and I can get your getEntitiManager(), and the getNPCCore(). I have found getEntityManger().isCustomMob(int) but I have not been able to detect when the killed entity is one of your mobs ?

I hope you will help me?
David B
Site Admin

Re: Herobrine API

Post by David B »

Hello rocologo,

An API for Herobrine is a great idea. It's something that I should have done a long time ago, but never got around to actually doing. I am very busy during the week with school work, but I can look at implementing your request this weekend. To make it easier for me to do, could you provide me with information about your plugin? Is it available for download somewhere, or can I compile it myself from the source? If you do not want to share this information publicly, please private message me, and we can continue this conversation.

~ David
rocologo

Re: Herobrine API

Post by rocologo »

I have send you a PM.

/Rocologo