1.18.2 Paper is not working (with a bug report)

Report any bugs found in Herobrine
ObiWanKenobiHi

1.18.2 Paper is not working (with a bug report)

Post by ObiWanKenobiHi »

So I stumbled upon this plugin, and wanted to try it on my paper.mc server. I am running last java and last (stable) paper builds.
Here's the error that it gave me:
[00:10:33 ERROR]: null
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Cannot execute command 'hb' in plugin Herobrine v2.3.0 - plugin is disabled.
	at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37) ~[paper-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
	at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[paper-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:906) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleCommand(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2306) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2117) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2098) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.handle(ServerboundChatPacket.java:46) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.a(ServerboundChatPacket.java:6) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:51) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:153) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:24) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1399) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:188) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:126) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1376) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1369) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:136) ~[?:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.waitUntilNextTick(MinecraftServer.java:1347) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1229) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:315) ~[paper-1.18.2.jar:git-Paper-341]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]
David B
Site Admin

Re: 1.18.2 Paper is not working (with a bug report)

Post by David B »

Hello ObiWanKenobiHi,

I apologize for the extremely delayed response. Over the last couple of months, I have been rather occupied with other things and haven't invested much time in Herobrine.

The reason the plugin was not working for you is because, according to the error message, you were running a Paper version based on Spigot 1.18.2 and were attempting to use Herobrine v2.3.0 which is for 1.18.1. To use the plugin on 1.18.2, you must upgrade to Herobrine v2.3.1. Please try that and let me know if you continue running in to other issues.

Thank you,
David