Herobrine is here... but he isn't?

Get Help with Using Herobrine
NovaHale

Herobrine is here... but he isn't?

Post by NovaHale »

I set the spawnable worlds option to include all 3 dimensions, and upon refreshing the server I got a logged event saying "[Mon, 1. Nov 2021 17:24:28 UTC INFO] Herobrine has made the advancement [The End?]". So it seems like he *is* someplace in the world and functioning.

However, building the totem in the exact manner as in the provided photos on this site seems to do nothing, and neither does playing the entirety of Disc 11. I checked 0,0, Worldspawn, and 0,0 in the end as well just in case he had gotten stuck there.

I noticed the description of the plugin said it could be run on Bukkit or Spigot based servers. I'm currently using Paper 1.17.1, which *usually* can handle any Bukkit or Spigot plugins natively. Is the issue in running Paper, or is it in my config.yml file someplace? (provided HERE)
NovaHale

Re: Herobrine is here... but he isn't?

Post by NovaHale »

I was a bit iffy on some of the changes I made to the config, but it seemed like things that would work
Michael

Post by Michael »

Hello! Please help me: when I use /hb haunt, I don't see Herobrine, only wolf and bats.... But I should see!
David B
Site Admin

Post by David B »

NovaHale wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:56 pm I set the spawnable worlds option to include all 3 dimensions, and upon refreshing the server I got a logged event saying "[Mon, 1. Nov 2021 17:24:28 UTC INFO] Herobrine has made the advancement [The End?]". So it seems like he *is* someplace in the world and functioning.

However, building the totem in the exact manner as in the provided photos on this site seems to do nothing, and neither does playing the entirety of Disc 11. I checked 0,0, Worldspawn, and 0,0 in the end as well just in case he had gotten stuck there.

I noticed the description of the plugin said it could be run on Bukkit or Spigot based servers. I'm currently using Paper 1.17.1, which *usually* can handle any Bukkit or Spigot plugins natively. Is the issue in running Paper, or is it in my config.yml file someplace? (provided HERE)
Have you tried running the server on Spigot to see if this behavior occurs on there as well? I know that most plugins work interchangeably between Spigot and PaperSpigot, but historically, Herobrine has had compatibility issues with PaperSpigot.
David B
Site Admin

Post by David B »

Michael wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:30 pm Hello! Please help me: when I use /hb haunt, I don't see Herobrine, only wolf and bats.... But I should see!
Are you also using PaperSpigot?