Can I edit the Graveyard World?

Get Help with Using Herobrine
Qirq

Can I edit the Graveyard World?

Post by Qirq »

Is there a way for me to edit the builds in the graveyard world?
I and my players all love the plugin so far, and I would LOVE to be able to merge the lores of our server and of the plugin.
Were I able to make some changes to the graveyard world, I could create the idea that the player is seeing a known spot in the overworld, and use it to communicate clues to our spawn's puzzles. This would tie everything together very well, and significantly improve synergy :)
Architect/Developer @ TownX
Feel free to visit! You can find us @ TownX.mc.gg
David B
Site Admin

Re: Can I edit the Graveyard World?

Post by David B »

Woah! That sounds like a cool idea! While the plugin does not support editing Herobrine's Graveyard, it should technically be possible for you to make custom modifications to it if you wish to do so. I should note that while I think this would work for editing the graveyard, it is not a method that I have actually tested, so cannot be 100% sure of.
  • Create a new, temporary Spigot server with Herobrine installed.
  • Run the server once to generate the world files and exit the server.
  • Delete the "world" directory from the server folder and rename the "world_herobrine_graveyard" directory to "world"
  • Restart the server and log in. This should drop you in Herobrine's Graveyard and allow you to make edits. Once done, stop the server.
  • Copy the "world" directory to the server on which you want to install Herobrine, but rename it to "world_herobrine_graveyard" so the plugin will use the modified world for Herobrine's Graveyard