Herobrine not working? 1.18.2

Get Help with Using Herobrine
topnepneko

Herobrine not working? 1.18.2

Post by topnepneko »

The plugin seems to work fine, there are no errors what so ever but the graveyard when teleported to it is just a flat land with herobrine and glitching mobs.
And when I try to summon him playing the 11 music disc he teleports to the main world for some reason instead of the world I've set in the settings and he wont go back to that world unless I restart the server and even so I cant seem to find him or see him even if I go to the location

Im using paper spigot and I would try with normal spigot but I cant with the plugins I have, it would literally break my server entirely, any ideas on what to do here?
David B
Site Admin

Re: Herobrine not working? 1.18.2

Post by David B »

Hello topnepneko,

I apologize for the extremely delayed response. Over the last couple of months, I have been rather occupied with other things and haven't invested much time in Herobrine.

I have tried reproducing the 11 music disk issue that you have described, but it seems to work fine for me. Could you please submit an internal bug report and share the report ID in a post here?

As for the graveyard issue, could you please take a screenshot of what you are seeing in the graveyard world and post it here?

Thank you,
David